NJISACF facebook Share this link NJISACF Flickr NJISACF Twitter NJISACF Youtube

Asian American Film and Theater Project
PO Box 136
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey 08852
USA
Phone : 732 310 0236

Email: asamfilmtheater@yahoo.com

9 Responses to “Contact Us”

1. Adrian says:

Greetings,
    I am with The Flaherty NYC, part of the larger Flaherty Film Seminar. Each month we host a film screening and discussion at Anthology Film Archives in NYC. We are contacting you to inquire about possible promotional opportunities within your website or otherwise. In particular, for our Oct 11 screening of James T. Hong’s Lessons of the Blood. Any information or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. Tapan Chaudhuri says:

I want to make Pre-Registration/Donation for the Film Festival 2010 so that I can have confirmed seats. Please let me know if I still can do Pre-Registration.
    With Thanks!
    Tapan Chaudhuri

3. Shailesh Joshi says:

Can I get a tickets to today’s movie…Shailesh

4. Zareena says:

Do we need to book the seats before we go or it is just walk in? Please let me know,

Zareena

5. Mahabir Prasad says:

Thanks for the opportunity to witness good films. Can you please book 2 tickets for me and my wife for the opening show on Oct 29 at Big Cinemas Edison? How can I get those tickets?
    Regards.
    Mahabir

6. Shaila says:

I would like to pre-register for the 2010 film festival in Edison. How do I do so?
    Thanks

7. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. It was your ad on South Asian TV Channel that caught my eye. How do I go about getting the tickets?

Having co-run the New Film Society in Ahmedabad in the 80s, I would love to watch these movies (tough choice for selection because of concurrent screenings). Wouldn’t want to miss some - how do I make sure I get a seat? Is it FCFS? Thx

Rgds

Sanjiv

8. pammi says:

Thanks

9. nirmala patel says:

i aminterestedin getting 2tickets for the showson friday as wellas saturday…. pls passon the details abt.where ishould collect the tickets from???
    IWillthis be consideredasbeing pre-registered??

Awaiting response,

Thanks

Nirmala

GET EMAIL UPDATES
Join our FREE Email Mailing List

* required

Email Marketing by VerticalResponse

NJISACF 2010 Volunteer

NJISACF Press Coverage

© 2012 Asian American Film and Theater Project, All Rights Reserved.