Festival Dates and Venue
The date and venue for the NJISACF 2008 have been finalized. The final dates are September 19th to 21st, 2008. On 19th, we will have the gala opening event, while the film screenings will be held on September 20th and 21st at the Rutgers Busch Campus Center.
NJISACF 2007 Traveling Film Festival
NJISACF 2007 now being a traveling film festival, and public libraries in various counties in New Jersey will host mini fests with selected films from NJISACF 2007. Do not miss this opportunity to watch some of the brilliant, rarely-seen and award-winning films from and about South Asia and by South Asian filmmakers.
The Franklin Township Public Library, Edison Public Library and the Bridgewater Public Library have already hosted the mini-fest in the months of March and April.
Next scheduled Public library screenings are as follow:
- April 30: Edison Public Library (North Edison Branch), 7 PM - 8:45 PM
- May 18, May 25 and June 1: South Brunswick Public Library, 2 PM - 4:30 PM
- June 2 and June 9: Middletown Public Library, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- June 7h: Washington Township Public Library (Robbinsville, Mercer County), 1 PM - 4 PM
- East Brunswick Public Library: Dates to be announced soon
Call the libraries for a list of films, directions and more information.
Call for Submission, NJISACF 2008
Invitation for Volunteers
NJISACF is run solely by volunteers. No matter what your experience or background is, you can be a part of our team and contribute to the success of this event. If you are interested in volunteering, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-310-0236.